Ingermanson and Cost on the Talpiot Tomb Stats

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2007
      Jay Cost was kind enough to pass along this bit of information, which
      I'm happy to share here:

      <em>Dear Dr. West -- </em>

      <em>I was writing to let you know that Randy Ingermanson and I have just
      published our comprehensive critique of the statistics in the Jesus
      Family Tomb. We also have presented an alternative measure for
      calculating it. The article is available at Randy's website -- <a
      href="http://www.ingermanson.com/jesus/art/stats2.php">here</a>. We
      also have put together a more formal, scholarly presentation of our
      position, <a
      href="http://www.ingermanson.com/jesus/art/tomb/HeIsNotHere.pdf">here.</a></em>

      <em>Best wishes,</em>

      <em>Jay Cost</em>