Re: Mariamenou-Mara ‹why here?

  • dbockdts
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2007
      Gang:

      There is an important distinction here to keep note of. The Dominus
      Flevit site is not a single tomb but an entire necropolis. So this
      does not quite carry the weight some are giving it, since there are
      more chances for more names. These names are not in the Rhamani
      catalogue because the Franciscans own this site.

      Darrell Bock

      crosstalk2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      crosstalk2-owners@yahoogroups.com