Re: [XTalk] Fwd: XTalkers on the tomb

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2007
      At 05:17 PM 3/3/2007, Mark Goodacre wrote:
      >Thanks, Darrell, for the helpful information on Bovon. It is odd that
      >they list only Bovon and Tabor on the website among their experts and
      >not others they interview for the programme.

      Not so odd. It looks like their M.O. was to ask the experts very specific
      questions. If they got the answer that they wanted, then they used their
      isolated quotes as bricks in their pre-conceived edifice. If they didn't
      get an answer they could use, they left it on the cutting room floor.

      Also, from the perspective of the "experts," I would not want my name
      listed at all if I were not happy with the project, because it would look
      like I was supporting their project.

      So there might be at least two reasons why some of the others were not listed.

      Bob Schacht
      U. of Hawaii