Re: "tomb of Jesus" claim

  • dbockdts
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Fellow listers:

      I have done nothing but interviews on this in the last 48 hours.
      Probably 25 to 30 overall. All levels of media. The interest is wide
      and the problem is that the use of forensics has left people with the
      impression that the claims are "scientific" in the highest sense of
      that term. People do not think that through versus what it take sto
      work historically and culturally. They do not think through alternate
      historical scenarios very well. In contrast, the journalists
      themselves do well here. Most have reacted with a sense of "Where is
      the beef".

      Darrell Bock