the tomb- 2 versions, 2 airings

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      Someone was kind enough to inform me that the "Tomb" airing on Monday,
      March 5th at 8 pm on the Discovery Times Channel will be the longer,
      director's cut of the version airing on the Discovery Channel on Sunday,
      March 4 at 9 PM.

      I hope that clears up the mystery and allows folk to tune in to the
      version which will be of most interest to them.

      [with a heartfelt thanks to my anonymous informant].

      --
      Jim West, ThD