Re: Today

  • león
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 4, 2007
      Watch this game . . .

      the winners get to play with the Apostles.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrShK-NVMIU

      leon
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 7, 2007
        On Feb 7, 2007, at 4:41 AM, Horace Jeffery Hodges wrote:

        > You do that, Bob, and I'll post all of "Joggin' with Jesus," by
        > Hank Wangford.
        >
        > Meanwhile: http://www.hankwangford.com/
        >
        > Jeffery Hodges
        >
        > Bob Schacht <r_schacht@...> wrote:
        > Hey, if you guys keep this up, I'm gonna write out the whole set
        > of lyrics
        > for Paul Craft's "Drop Kick me, Jesus, through the Goal Posts of
        > Life" and
        > post it.

        Bob, Jeffrey,
        Surely the more appropriate song to the authentic sayings of Jesus
        comes from that grand song by Ray Stevens, "Would Jesus Wear a Rolex
        on His Television Show?" And yet some will surely reply with Janis
        Joplin's, "Oh Lord, Want You Buy Me a Mercedes Benz;)!"

        Gordon Raynal
        Inman, SC