RE: [XTalk] on refuting bad apologetic

  • Jacob Knee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2007
      I’ve never heard or read Tom Wright deny historicity to any element however small in any of the Gospel narratives. I would genuinely gladly be proved wrong (because it would strengthen my respect for him as a very distinguished scholar) but showing that Tom Wright believes it historical fact is not massively weighty when he seems to believe that everything in the Gospels is historical.

      Best wishes,

      Jacob Knee

      (Cam, Glos.)