Re: [XTalk] on refuting bad apologetic

  • león
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 20, 2007
      Thank you, Zeba . . .

      I'd like to stress that my aim in writing the piece was not to argue
      for or against the resurrection.

      My aim was to point out to people like Dr Craig that what they present
      as a "scientific" approach to defending the historicity is not as
      "slam dunk" as they imagine. Also, it just amazes me that scholars
      don't just demolish those type of arguments in such debates, when even
      a lay autodidact such as myself can.

      thank you for the responses so far .. i will continue to read on.

      peace

      r. leon santiago
      pretty good cook
      Tempe, AZ