Re: [XTalk] Jesus and angels

  • Avbcl111@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 14, 2007
      Jeffrey,

      Here is one...

      "And the angel of the presence spoke to Moses by the word of the Lord,
      saying, "Write the whole account of creation, that in six days the Lord God
      completed all his work and all he created. And he observed a sabbath the seventh
      day, and he sanctified it for all ages. And he set it (as) a sign for all his
      works. For on the first day he created the heavens, which are above, and the
      earth, and the waters and all of the spirits which minister before him:

      the angels of presence,
      the angels of santification,
      and the angels of spirit of fire,
      and the angels of the spirit of the winds,
      and the angels of the spirit of the clouds and darkness and snow and hail
      and frost,
      and the angels of resoundings and thunder and lightning,
      and the angels of the spirits of cold and heat and winter and springtime and
      harvest and summer,
      and all of the spirits of his creatures which are in heaven and on earth."
      (Jubilees 2:1-2)

      Hope that helps. That's all I can remember from my Dead Sea Scrolls course,
      but I can try to look for some more if you want.

      God bless,
      Apolonio Latar
      Rutgers Student