Eisenbrauns clearance sale

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007
      All,

      For January, Eisenbrauns is having a clearance sale. To help make room
      for all those great new titles coming in 2007, we are offering 17-77%
      off on 59 titles. The sale is limited to the quantity on hand, first
      come, first served, so hurry.

      To easily access all the sale items, please visit:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~~~SPECIAL

      Enjoy!

      James

      James Spinti