A card from Jeffrey B. Gibson

  • jgibson000@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 24, 2006
      Dear XTalk,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@...) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting card.

      Please click on the following link to see your card. If your e-mail program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the following into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1109200706205

      Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

      1109200706205

      If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

      If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

      http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

      Our ref: JLC620533325-CS / 1109200706205
      jacquielawson.com, PO Box 1567, Wedmore, Somerset BS28 4YD, United Kingdom.
    • Lisbeth S. Fried
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 24, 2006
        lovely.

        _____

        net) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson electronic greeting card.

        <http://www.jacquielawson.com> awson.com and select the Pick Up Card option

        http://www.jacquiel <http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp>

        http://www.jacquiel <http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp>

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 24, 2006
          Thanks Jeffrey and Merry Christmas to all!
          Gordon Raynal

          On Dec 24, 2006, at 9:43 PM, jgibson000@... wrote:

          > Dear XTalk,
          >
          > Jeffrey B. Gibson (jgibson000@...) has sent you a Jacquie
          > Lawson electronic greeting card.
          >
          > Please click on the following link to see your card. If your e-
          > mail program has not displayed this as a link, then please copy the
          > following into the Address or Location bar of your Internet browser.
          >
          > http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1109200706205
          >
          > Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select
          > the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code,
          > which is:
          >
          > 1109200706205
          >
          > If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:
          >
          > http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp
          >
          > If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com,
          > please click here:
          >
          > http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp
          >
          > Our ref: JLC620533325-CS / 1109200706205
          > jacquielawson.com, PO Box 1567, Wedmore, Somerset BS28 4YD, United
          > Kingdom.

          > subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          > unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > List managers may be contacted directly at: crosstalk2-
          > owners@yahoogroups.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Tony Buglass
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 25, 2006
            Thank you, Jeffrey.
            Happy Christmas to everyone, and every blessing for the coming year.
            Cheers,
            Rev Tony Buglass
            Superintendent Minister
            Upper Calder Methodist Circuit

            PS. I'm a bit concerned at the way the dog is watching the cat...

          • jgibson000@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 24, 2008

              http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1706724016205&source=jl999

              Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

              1706724016205

              If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

              http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

              If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

              http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

              Best wishes,

              jacquielawson.com
              Our ref: JLC620533325-CS / 1706724016205
            • jgibson000@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 24, 2009

                http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2118130746205&source=jl999

                Alternatively, please visit http://www.jacquielawson.com and select the Pick Up Card option in the menu. Then enter your card code, which is:

                2118130746205

                If you have any problem at all viewing your card, please click here:

                http://www.jacquielawson.com/help_1.asp

                If you do not wish to receive e-cards from jacquielawson.com, please click here:

                http://www.jacquielawson.com/donotsend.asp

                Our ref: JLC620533325-CS / 2118130746205
                jacquielawson.com
              • Tony Buglass
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 24, 2009
                  Thank you, Jeffrey. Happy Christmas to you and all the list.

                  Blessings,
                  Rev Tony Buglass
                  Superintendent Minister
                  Upper Calder Methodist Circuit

                • Darrell Bock
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 25, 2009
                    Merry Christmas to all and a wonderful 2010.

                    Darrell Bock
                    Dallas, Tx