articles in JSTOR

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
      Thanks to Mark Goodacre, I now have the following articles:

      "Panem Nostrum": The Problem of Petition and the Lord's Prayer
      Michael Joseph Brown
      Journal of Religion, Vol. 80, No. 4 (Oct., 2000), pp. 595-614

      The Lucan Text of the Lord's Prayer (Lk XI 2-4)
      Robert Leaney
      Novum Testamentum, Vol. 1, Fasc. 2 (Apr., 1956), pp. 103-111.

      However, I am still looking for David Baumgardt's Jewish Bible Quarterly
      article "Kaddish and Lord's Prayer" [vol 19 (1991)].

      But I suspect that this is something that would first have to be scanned
      since it appears that JBQ does not have volumes earlier than 1994 or so
      online.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey--
      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)