Re: [XTalk] RE:Off topic technical question

  • Tony Buglass
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2006
      Steve wrote:
      I noticed no one ventured to answer Jim's question.

      I did! OK, it's only little me, and perhaps the email took time to swim or fly across the pond, but it is there in the Xtalk messages (21542), and it did actually come back to me. Perhaps Steve is in a loop somewhere, a parallel universe where emails trundle quietly along and tortoises flash past at the speed of light - no, now I know I need more coffee. It's been one of those weeks, and I'm very glad today is my day off.

      Seriously, the reason for posting is simply to ask Jim if any of these highly technical answers have helped to solve his problem.

      Cheers,
      Rev Tony Buglass
      Superintendent Minister
      Upper Calder Methodist Circuit