Eisenbrauns back-to-school sale

  • James Spinti
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2006
      Eisenbrauns will be running back-to-school sales on language reference
      works throughout the month of August. Currently we are offering
      discounts on Greek and Syriac reference materials. Forthcoming will be
      other languages, such as Hebrew, Aramaic and Coptic.

      For a listing of the current items follow this link:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~~~NEWSLIST

      For the true masochists among us, there is also an Akkadian and Sumerian
      sale:
      http://www.eisenbrauns.com/wconnect/wc.dll?ebGate~EIS~~~~SPECIAL

      Enjoy,

      James

      James Spinti
      Marketing Director, Book Sales Division
      Eisenbrauns, Good books for over 30 years
      jspinti at eisenbrauns dot com
      Web: http://www.eisenbrauns.com
      Phone: 574-269-2011 ext 226
      Fax: 574-269-6788