Replies to come

  • Theodore Weeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 11:40 AM
      To Bob Schacht, Rikk Watts and Brian Trafford,

      I regret that I have not yet replied to your posts of the last several days.
      Being away and returning home to deal with the aftermath of my "flooding
      disaster", trying to restore things to normal, plus thinking through
      substantive replies to your respective responses to my methodological
      presupposition and hypotheses, has necessitated my taking several more days
      to fashion adequate and considered responses to your helpful,
      thought-provoking critiques. In addition, I am trying to respond at length
      to off-list posts on my hypotheses and theories.

      I will be back to you.

      Ted
      Theodore J. Weeden, Sr.
      Fairport, NY