50% off all Sources Chrétiennes volumes until June.

  • Roger Pearse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 6:01 AM
      I don't know if people are aware of this promotion, but I imagine
      that I am not the only one who relies on these!

      The Sources Chrétiennes are about to issue their 500th volume of
      their splendid series of patristic texts and (French) translations.
      To celebrate, they doing a sale of volumes at 50% off. This lasts
      until June.

      You can order the volumes online through www.laprocure.com (simple
      and easy to use, and takes credit cards; minimum postal charge of 14
      euros, tho) or www.alapage.com (which I've not tried).

      I reproduce below the announcement from the LT-ANTIQ list. (Note
      that those wishing to support the work of the Sources Chrétiennes
      can make an online donation through the link at the bottom of
      http://www.sources-chretiennes.mom.fr/)

      Since I had heard rumours of financial trouble, I suggest that this
      is an excellent opportunity to get hold of these books.

      All the best,

      Roger Pearse

      -- start ---
      James Ernest <jdemail@...> writes
      Posted on behalf of Dominique Gonnet <dominique.gonnet@...>
      by James Ernest <j.d.ernest@...>

      Dear friends of LT-ANTIQ, I wish to inform you that the first 450
      volumes of Sources Chrétiennes are on discount (50%) from April 3rd
      on until June 30th: go to

      http://www.sources-chretiennes.mom.fr/

      To get more information about authors and volumes, look at:

      http://www.sources-chretiennes.mom.fr/index.php?
      pageid=auteurs_anciens

      and

      http://www.editionducerf.fr/html/index/listetitrecol.asp?
      n_col_cerf=209

      Ask me if you need more information.

      You can look at our presentation in English:

      http://www.sources-chretiennes.mom.fr/index.php?
      pageid=presentation_english

      Dominique Gonnet - 06 15 11 12 36
      Institut des Sources Chrétiennes 29 Rue du Plat - 69002 Lyon
      Tél. 04 72 77 73 53 - Fax 04 78 92 90 11
      - Sources Chrétiennes - Site : http://www.sources-chretiennes.mom.fr
      - Collection :
      http://www.editionducerf.fr/html/index/listetitrecol.asp?
      n_col_cerf=209
      - Catalogue de la Bibliothèque (tout SC): http://servaleph.univ-
      catholyon.fr/
      - Catalogue des Bibliothèques Universitaires de France (SC --> 1990):
      http://corail.sudoc.abes.fr/LNG=FR/DB=2.1/IMPLAND=Y/DB_START
      --end--