Re: [XTalk] List etiquette question

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
      "Christian M. M. Brady" wrote:

      > I have a question of etiquette: May I post openings that we have at Tulane
      > that are relevant to members of this list?
      >
      > Many thanks!

      Yes. Please do.

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois
      e-mail jgibson000@...
    • Christian M. M. Brady
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006

        --
        cbrady @ tulanehonors.org
        cbrady @ tulane.edu

        Christian M M Brady, D.Phil.
        Director, Honors Program
        Assoc. Prof., Classical & Jewish Studies
        Tulane University
        http://www.tulane.edu/~honors/
        http://tulanehonors.blogspot.com/
        504-865-5517
        AIM: drcbrady

      • Jim West
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
          "If you post them, they will be filled...."

          ;-)

          Jim

          --
          Jim West, ThD

        • Christian M. M. Brady
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 3, 2006
            On 4/3/06 1:09 PM, "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...> wrote:

            > "Christian M. M. Brady" wrote:
            >
            >> > I have a question of etiquette: May I post openings that we have at Tulane
            >> > that are relevant to members of this list?
            >> >
            >> > Many thanks!
            >
            > Yes. Please do.

            Thanks! Here they are. Formal inquiries should go to the email addresses
            listed, but feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions.

            Yours,

            Chris

            We have announced two positions at Tulane. The Ancient Judaism
            <http://www.sbl-site.org/EIS/EIS_Openings_Details.aspx?ID=3283> position is
            already up:
            TULANE UNIVERSITY seeks to make a one-year appointment at the rank of
            Visiting Assistant Professor, to begin August 2007, in the field of Ancient
            Judaism. The position would be a joint appointment with the Department of
            Classical Studies and the Jewish Studies Program. The candidate should have
            specialization in Rabbinic Judaism with ability to teach courses in Hebrew
            Bible and Judaism. If you are interested please email your c.v. and letter
            of application to Prof. Brian Horowitz (JWST@...). We will consider
            applications until the position is filled. Tulane University is an
            equal-opportunity, affirmative-action employer.

            Here is the NT description (not on SBL yet):
            The Department of Classical Studies at Tulane University seeks to make a
            one-year appointment at the rank of visiting assistant professor for
            2006-2007. This position will involve teaching a variety of courses in early
            Christianity, early Christian literature, and the New Testament. Completion
            of the Ph.D. is required at the time of the appointment. If you are
            interested please email your c.v. and letter of application to Prof. Dennis
            Kehoe (kehoe@...). We also invite you to see our website:
            http://www.tulane.edu/~classics/ We will consider applications until the
            position is filled. Tulane University is an equal-opportunity,
            affirmative-action employer.

            These are both initially one-year visiting positions, but we have permission
            to begin searching for a tenure track candidate as soon as possible. The NT
            position will be open to area of expertise, but for the next year the
            courses to be taught will include those listed here
            <http://www.tulane.edu/~courses/autumnt/F047.html>.