Bart Ehrman- on the Daily Show

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 68 , Mar 15, 2006
      Listers may want to try to catch the Daily Show today- Bart Ehrman
      was on it last night and interviewed about his book- Misquoting Jesus.

      Don't worry though- if you missed it Comedy Central re-airs the show
      3 times each day.

      Jim West

    • Rikk Watts
      Message 68 of 68 , Apr 1 9:33 AM
        Thanks David for taking the time. Much appreciated. Sounds like you're busy
        and I've got to get some things done as well.
        Take care
        Rikk

        On 1/4/06 8:39 AM, "David B. Gowler" <dgowler@...> wrote:

        > Rikk,