the death of Quispel

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 8:48 AM
      Hetty Caron passed along this sad word to the Biblical Studies list
      and I thought persons here would also be interested.

      You might be interested to hear that today's Dutch Newspapers are
      mentioning that yesterday, in an Egyptian Hospital, the Gnostic-
      Scholar and Professor in Early Christianity Professor Gilles Quispel
      has died of pneumonia, in the age of 89 years old.

      Jim West