Borg/Crossan

  • hillcity1970@cox.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Good afternoon to everyone. Marcus Borg is going to be appearing at Washington National Cathedral in a few weeks for a lecture -- I assume associated with the recent release of his new jointly-authored book (with Crossan), "The Last Week."

      I purchased a copy yesterday to add to my growing reading list, but wanted some advance opinions from folks on the quality of the book (writing and scholarship). While I don't necessarily always agree, I always enjoy Crossan
      and Borg's writing -- and I'm assuming this won't be any different.

      Looking forward to the response.

      Best,
      Matt Rhodes