RE:(Now) Female's Role

  • Enriquez Fabian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2006
      Folks:

      Not only Nag Hammadi, but other apocryphal sources talk about it. For example, we see not only Magdalena, but other women that make shape to Nazarean movement. In Peter´s gospel, reading among lines, we can discover a strong female presense in the oral transmition and teaching.

      For the same reason in Paul´s letters, author "attack" the custom of female teaching. May be, in those passages, we are assisting to one more of all "machist" reorientations of the Christian movement. In spite of the ghost of female hierodulism, is showed an important presence of women in those comunities.

      Fabian E.
      Polytechnic Chistian Youth
      Quito - Ecuador

      P.D.: Please excuse me due to my poor English writing