Re: [XTalk] The literary quality of The Da Vinci Code

  • Rikk Watts
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 21, 2006
      C'mon David, take a breath and calm down my friend. :)

      You and I have been on this list long enough to know that a newbie would
      have been clobbered for putting up a post like that‹lots of value judgments
      and fairly sweeping generalizations about psychology and belief, and a dose
      of the old "bash the fundamentalists" thrown in for good measure.. they are
      such easy targets ... good grief man, even a touch of apologetic rant to
      spice things up. And all you got was a gentle nod. Yes we all know that
      theology and Hist Jes are often if not always impossible to separate. But
      from where I sit that post didn't even try. Bob was right‹keep it on topic.

      Best
      Rikk Watts
      (moderator.. or something like that)