Re: Croy and Mark's ending

  • John E Staton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      I have no problem with Mark's ending. I believe the gospel ends where
      Mark wanted it to end. The explanations offered in this thread have much
      to commend them. My old tutor believed it ended where it did to put the
      emphasis on the command to go to Galilee, interpreted as a call to
      mission. Not sure whether that exegesis is current any longer.

      I also have no problem with the ending of Acts. As regular readers of
      this list will know, I believe it ends where Luke started writing.

      Best Wishes

      Penistone, Sheffield UK

      www.christianreflection.org.uk