Re: [XTalk] Work on Jesus as healer

  • RAnderson58@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2006
      Daniel,
      There is new book which i have not seen that may be of interest:

      Main Author: Porterfield, Amanda, 1947-

      Title: Healing in the history of Christianity / Amanda
      Porterfield.

      Publisher: New York : Oxford University Press, 2005.

      Table of Contents: Jesus, exorcist and healer
      Healing in early Christianity
      Healing in medieval Christianity
      Healing in early modern Christianity
      Healing in western Christianity's global expansion
      Christianity and the global development of scientific
      medicine
      Christian healing in the shadow of modern technology and
      science.
      In addition:

      Main Author: Remus, Harold, 1928-

      Title: Jesus as healer / Harold Remus.

      Publisher: New York : Cambridge University Press, 1997.

      Richard H. Anderson

      From: "Daniel J. Gaztambide" <gazti@...>