Please pardon this intrusion

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2006
      List folk who may have one time or another been extremely bored may
      have, in that state in incredible boredom, visited the previous
      incarnation of my weblog- Biblical Theology.

      That blog has run its course and has been replaced by the one in my
      signature below. I hope you will do me the kindness of updating your
      bookmarks - so that the next time you are profoundly bored, you can
      locate my profoundly fascinating commentary.

      ;-)

      again, sorry for the intrusion.

      --
      Jim West