Re: [XTalk] oops --Carrier and KATA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2006
      "Jeffrey B. Gibson" wrote:

      > Dear Dr. Carson,
      >
      > I've been spending some time over the holidays (for my sins, I think) on
      > the Internet Infidels Discussion board taking on a few of the main
      > proponents of the "Jesus Myth" school (i.e., Earl Doherty and Richard
      > Carrier) by noting that they have a distinct tendency in some of the
      > arguments they offer in support of their views to cook and misrepresent
      > the evidence they appeal to.

      Apologies for this. I "sent" a modified version of my XTalk "what's wrong with
      this picture" message to D.A. Carson, who, given his work on exegetical
      fallacies, seemed to be the perfect person to send it to, using the XTalk message
      as a template. But I forgot to eliminate the XTalk address that automatically
      appears in the "to" field when I hit my "edit message as new" function.

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois
      e-mail jgibson000@...