RE: [XTalk] The Priest and the Great King

  • Richard H. Anderson
    Message 1 of 105 , Dec 2, 2005
      I omitted the fact that the mimi-maxi bloggers will probably be discussing
      this book this weekend. Sit back and enjoy, and then make your decision to
      buy this book which promises to be a good read.

      Richard H. Anderson
    • Richard H. Anderson
      Message 105 of 105 , Dec 2, 2005
        Liz,

        I assume you mean the url for the journal which I posted this am

        Xtalk member, Lisbeth S. Fried's, new book is now available, The Priest and
        the Great King: Temple-Palace Relations in the Persian Empire, together with
        this review in Denver Journal.
        http://www.denverseminary.edu/dj/articles2005/0100/0109.php

        Richard H. Anderson