RE: [XTalk] The Priest and the Great King

  • Richard H. Anderson
    Message 1 of 105 , Dec 2, 2005
      List members,

      Xtalk member, Lisbeth S. Fried's, new book is now available, The Priest and
      the Great King: Temple-Palace Relations in the Persian Empire, together with
      this review in Denver Journal.
      http://www.denverseminary.edu/dj/articles2005/0100/0109.php

      I submitted my new book wish list to Santa the other day and will attempt to
      add this one.

      Richard H. Anderson
    • Richard H. Anderson