Re: [XTalk] Slightly off topic: models and drawings of Herod's Temple

  • Rikk Watts
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      I wonder if folk would mind sharing their responses on line? I'd appreciate
      it. Jeffery, I have a line drawing reconstruction by Ritmeuer done in 1977
      (which I think I purchased in Israel back in the 80s).

      Oops..

      Rikk Watts (Cantab)
      Regent College, Vancouver

      On 1/12/05 12:29 PM, "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...> wrote:

      > I'd be grateful if people here would let me know of URLs to online
      > reconstructions of Herod's Temple. I'm looking for drawings, computer
      > generated models, and even photographs of the mock ups that one can see
      > in the Holy Land Hotel in Jerusalem. And if there are architectural
      > plans on line, please let me know of these, too.
      >
      > Yours,
      >
      > Jeffrey
      >
      > --
      > Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      > 1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      > Chicago, Illinois
      > e-mail jgibson000@...

      > List managers may be contacted directly at: crosstalk2-owners@yahoogroups.com
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Jim West
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-03,GGLD:en&q=herod%27s+temple

        Jim

        Rikk Watts wrote:
        > I wonder if folk would mind sharing their responses on line? I'd appreciate
        > it. Jeffery, I have a line drawing reconstruction by Ritmeuer done in 1977
        > (which I think I purchased in Israel back in the 80s).

        --
        D. Jim West