Slightly off topic: models and drawings of Herod's Temple

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      I'd be grateful if people here would let me know of URLs to online
      reconstructions of Herod's Temple. I'm looking for drawings, computer
      generated models, and even photographs of the mock ups that one can see
      in the Holy Land Hotel in Jerusalem. And if there are architectural
      plans on line, please let me know of these, too.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois
      e-mail jgibson000@...
    • Rikk Watts
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        I wonder if folk would mind sharing their responses on line? I'd appreciate
        it. Jeffery, I have a line drawing reconstruction by Ritmeuer done in 1977
        (which I think I purchased in Israel back in the 80s).

        On 1/12/05 12:29 PM, "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...> wrote:

        > I'd be grateful if people here would let me know of URLs to online
        > reconstructions of Herod's Temple. I'm looking for drawings, computer
        > generated models, and even photographs of the mock ups that one can see
        > in the Holy Land Hotel in Jerusalem. And if there are architectural
        > plans on line, please let me know of these, too.
        >
        > Yours,
        >
        > Jeffrey
        >
        > --
        > Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
        > 1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
        > Chicago, Illinois
        > e-mail jgibson000@...

        > List managers may be contacted directly at: crosstalk2-owners@yahoogroups.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Rikk Watts
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          I wonder if folk would mind sharing their responses on line? I'd appreciate
          it. Jeffery, I have a line drawing reconstruction by Ritmeuer done in 1977
          (which I think I purchased in Israel back in the 80s).

          Oops..

          Rikk Watts (Cantab)
          Regent College, Vancouver

          On 1/12/05 12:29 PM, "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000@...> wrote:

          > I'd be grateful if people here would let me know of URLs to online
          > reconstructions of Herod's Temple. I'm looking for drawings, computer
          > generated models, and even photographs of the mock ups that one can see
          > in the Holy Land Hotel in Jerusalem. And if there are architectural
          > plans on line, please let me know of these, too.
          >
          > Yours,
          >
          > Jeffrey
          >
          > --
          > Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
          > 1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
          > Chicago, Illinois
          > e-mail jgibson000@...

          > List managers may be contacted directly at: crosstalk2-owners@yahoogroups.com
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Jim West
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
            http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-03,GGLD:en&q=herod%27s+temple

            Jim

            Rikk Watts wrote:
            > I wonder if folk would mind sharing their responses on line? I'd appreciate
            > it. Jeffery, I have a line drawing reconstruction by Ritmeuer done in 1977
            > (which I think I purchased in Israel back in the 80s).

            --
            D. Jim West