Jesus according to Fox News

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      Fox News broadcast today a program on The Birth of Jesus "Experts discuss
      landmark events in the life of Jesus"

      The part I saw was the ending minutes, and was guided by Fr. Murphy
      O'Connor. They visited some traditional sites of Jesus' birth, etc.
      augmented by clips of art over the centuries, and sound clips of classical
      music.