e-listers meeting photo

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      I hope this won't be perceived as too very off list focus-
      but

      At this location

      http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com/2005/11/photos-from-philadelphias-sbl.html

      You can view a photo from the e-listers meeting at the philadelphia SBL.
      I am not in it because I took it. But I really do exist. Also in the
      photo but not captioned in the post above are Jan-Wim Wesselius (a
      genuinely delightful person) and Steve Black (who is really very bright
      but who has grown a bit too silent of late... come on Steve....).
      Others are in the photo as well but unfortunately I am horrible with
      names. Jeffrey will know them all!

      --
      D. Jim West