To Michael Theophilos, c/o Xtalk

  • Tim Crosby
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005
      Michael Theophilos
      Paper: The Abomination of Desolation in Matthew 24:15 in Synoptic
      Gospels Section 11/20/2005 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM Room: Room 114 (Audium) -
      Pennsylvania Convention Center.

      Michael: I am unable to attend this year, but your paper looks fascinating.
      Would it be possible to get an emailed version of it? If you must wait until
      after the conference I will understand. If you send it before the
      conference, I will give you any feedback I can immediately, if you want it,
      as this is an area of my concentration for the last ten years or so.

      Tim Crosby