Re: [XTalk] The Historical Jesus and Q Skepticism

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 105 , Nov 4, 2005
      "You have heard it said, but I say to you...."
      But are you asking us to prove a negative? That is, of course,
      completely impossible.

      Best,

      Jim

      --
      D. Jim West

    • Richard H. Anderson
      Message 105 of 105 , Dec 2, 2005
        Liz,

        I assume you mean the url for the journal which I posted this am

        Xtalk member, Lisbeth S. Fried's, new book is now available, The Priest and
        the Great King: Temple-Palace Relations in the Persian Empire, together with
        this review in Denver Journal.
        http://www.denverseminary.edu/dj/articles2005/0100/0109.php

        Richard H. Anderson