Re: [XTalk] The Historical Jesus and Q Skepticism

  • Anthony Damato
    Message 1 of 105 , Nov 3, 2005
      As a newcomer to X-talk, may I ask precisely which sayings of Jesus cannot
      be found anywhere in the world's literature in B.C.E.?

      Anthony D'Amato
      Leighton Professor of Law
      Northwestern University
    • Richard H. Anderson
      Message 105 of 105 , Dec 2, 2005
        Liz,

        I assume you mean the url for the journal which I posted this am

        Xtalk member, Lisbeth S. Fried's, new book is now available, The Priest and
        the Great King: Temple-Palace Relations in the Persian Empire, together with
        this review in Denver Journal.
        http://www.denverseminary.edu/dj/articles2005/0100/0109.php

        Richard H. Anderson