Re: [XTalk] The Historical Jesus and Q Skepticism

  • Loren Rosson
    Message 1 of 105 , Nov 3, 2005
      Bob asked:

      > >It might share commonalities with Sanders', but
      > >perhaps something less firm. If Q didn't exist,
      > >that's
      > >less testimony we have from pre-70.
      >
      > Why?

      Meaning it puts us down a pre-70 source, not
      necessarily that the gospel data can't be traced to
      pre-70.

      Loren Rosson III
      Nashua NH
      http://lorenrosson.blogspot.com/

      __________________________________
      http://farechase.yahoo.com
    • Richard H. Anderson
      Message 105 of 105 , Dec 2, 2005
        Liz,

        I assume you mean the url for the journal which I posted this am

        Xtalk member, Lisbeth S. Fried's, new book is now available, The Priest and
        the Great King: Temple-Palace Relations in the Persian Empire, together with
        this review in Denver Journal.
        http://www.denverseminary.edu/dj/articles2005/0100/0109.php

        Richard H. Anderson