Re: [XTalk] Anne Rice and the scholars

  • Rikk Watts
    Message 1 of 105 , Nov 3, 2005
      Ah yes.. nothing like good ol' dispassionate and even-handed scholarship ‹
      isn't it great that we are not like the great unwashed, these people of the
      land who know nothing? Apparently scholarly conversions can quench not only
      imagination but grace and humility.

      Bring on the vampires... and let the rough beast slouch on slow thighs to

      Regent College, Vancouver.

    • Richard H. Anderson
      Message 105 of 105 , Dec 2 1:19 PM

        I assume you mean the url for the journal which I posted this am

        Xtalk member, Lisbeth S. Fried's, new book is now available, The Priest and
        the Great King: Temple-Palace Relations in the Persian Empire, together with
        this review in Denver Journal.

        Richard H. Anderson