Update on the health of Robert Funk

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      This email just arrived

      Colleagues,

      Bob is at home with his family, under Hospice care. The Hospice nurse
      this morning estimated one to three more days, depending on the
      patient's "life force." As well as we all know Bob, I expect he'll be
      with us a few more days. The Hospice support has been excellent, and
      Bob is resting comfortably right now.

      On behalf of Char and Bob's daughter's, Andrea and Stephanie, thank you
      for the many expressions of support.

      --
      Jim West, ThD

      Non ergo fidem confirmare potest ulla creatura -- Huldrych Zwingli