Bob Funk is VERY ill

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      I received word today that Bob Funk is terminally ill. His lungs have
      failed or are on the brink of complete failure: This note arrived today.

      Bob's lungs are not improving, and his struggle will continue as long as
      he can make the effort. The consensus (Bob, Char, and the doctors) was
      that Bob would be better at home under Hospice care.

      As we all know, when one is moved to hospice care, the end is near.

      --
      Jim West, ThD