  • Theodore Weeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 3:17 PM
      Listers,

      I am very appreciative of the responses to my essay on the orthodox Death
      Tradition as a misrepresentation of the historical Jesus. They have been
      most helpful. I hope that there will be still some responses forthcoming.
      However, if so, I need to indicate that I will be away from Friday morning
      (8/5) to late Tuesday (8/10), and thus unable to offer any replies to
      additional responses before Wednesday (8/11).

      Ted Weeden