Jannaeus, His Brother Absalom, and Judah the Essene

  • Stephen Goranson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      In case it's of interest, here's a link to my new paper (34 pages; 334 kb pdf
      file), "Jannaeus, His Brother Absalom, and Judah the Essene," on the history
      and identities of the "Wicked Priest" and the "Teacher of Righteousness" in
      the view of Essenes at Qumran and elsewhere
      http://www.duke.edu/~goranson/jannaeus.pdf

      Apologies for cross-posting
      best,
      Stephen Goranson