Help

  • celucien joseph
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2005
      Gentlemen,

      I am looking to do a Ph.D. in New Testament studies, my focus would be on The Gospels, Jesus and Johannine theology. Any good schools in uk, Europe or in america?

      I will appreciate any suggestion. I apologize for chaning the course of the forum

      Cheers,

      C.L. Joseph
    • Theodore Weeden
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2006
        Listers,

        I am having problems with Outlook Express in formating my post replies,
        making clarity in my replies quite cumbersome and awkward. If someone
        knowledgeable about the interworkings of Outlook Express would help me
        off-list, I would appreciate it.

        Here is my problem: When I click "reply" the text automatically becomes
        html, without any > or >> to distinquish between the original text received
        and my response. Consequently, I have to set off the original message with
        the name of the person, followed by my name preceding my response. I have
        tried to change the default by clicking on "tools," "options" and clicking
        "plain text" with ">" for sending mail and then clicking "apply." But
        everytime I try to reply to a post, it gets formatted as html and and no >
        or >>, etc.

        If anyone can help me, please contact me off-list.

        Thanks.

        Ted