loren....

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      Loren Rossen is probably too shy to mention it himself- for fear of
      being labelled some sort of self-aggrandizing ego maniac. So on his
      behalf (though he didn't ask me to- in fact I don't imagine he knows I
      exist) i'll pass on to the list the link to his newly born weblog.

      http://lorenrosson.blogspot.com/

      And of course thanks to Mark Goodacre who pointed it out first. And,
      may I say here to you all, that I am profoundly and personally grateful
      that Mark and his are well in England after the events of a few days ago
      in London and then in Birmingham.

      Jim

      --
      D. Jim West