page for Harris Chp. 2: "How the Bible Came to Us"

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2005
      I've pretty much completed my revision of the original web page for
      Chapter 2 of Harris' New Testament Introduction. I've transformed it
      into a PDF file and uploaded it to the XTalk files section.

      You may access it here (but you have to be an XTalk member and logged
      into the Yahoo Groups XTalk interface to do so).

      I'd be grateful for any corrections, comments, criticisms, additions,
      and/or accolades you'd care to send me. But please do so OFF LIST.
      Send them to me directly at jgibson000@...

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois