Re: [XTalk] OT: Hort's Appendix

  • Steve Puluka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Jeffrey B. Gibson wrote:
      > I'm fairly certain that Hort's Appendix to the Wescott Hort Critical
      > edition of the NT is on line somewhere. But my searches are turning up
      > a blank. Can anyone tell me where it is -- or am I mis remembering
      > things?

      I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but volume 2
      Introduction is available on TC-ebind. Unfortunately, this is a
      preliminary OCR without a lot of correction. It does seem to be the
      entire text.

      http://rosetta.reltech.org/Ebind/docs/TC/

      user: any
      password: any

      --
      Steve Puluka
      Masters Student, SS Cyril & Methodius Seminary