a sorrowful note

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 1:24 PM
      Our own dear Mark Goodacre has suffered a family loss in the death
      Sunday of his Grandmother, Dorothy. She was 92. My personal sympathies
      are extended to Mark and his entire family as they gather for the
      Funeral Friday. We will all be praying for your parents especially Mark.
      And to all of you, please accept our most heartfelt condolences.

      --
      D. Jim West