first draft of web page revision for Harris NT Intro

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2005
      I've uploaded to the XTalk files section my first draft of my revision
      of the web links page for chapter 2, "How the New Testament Came Down to
      US", for Harris' NT Intro.

      It can be found here:

      I've used the outline of that chapter that appears on the book's web
      site as the basis of my revision, trying to find links that go along
      with all of that outline's headings and sub headings.

      You will note that there are many subheadings that do not yet have
      links. Some of those that do have as yet no annotations.

      So I'd be grateful in the case of those subheadings that have no links,
      for suggestions of what to include. I'd also be grateful in the case of
      the subheadings that do have links and annotations for comments and
      criticisms on, or suggestions for improvement of, what you find there.

      And if you know of additional links that could be used in the
      subheadings where I already have links listed, please send those along
      too.

      Yours,

      Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
      1500 W. Pratt Blvd.
      Chicago, Illinois
      e-mail jgibson000@...
    • gbdawson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 10:35 AM
        Dear Jeffrey,

        Thanks for an excellent outline and the many associated web pages.
        Many of these links will help to fill in gaps in my own understanding
        of the development of the New Testament. You've obviously put a great
        deal of care and work into this.

        Gail Dawson