re: secret Mark

  • Jim West
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2005
      I queried Professor Collins regarding her EABS paper on Secret Mark and
      she was kind enough to reply that it is part of her forthcoming
      commentary on Mark in the Hermeneia series and for that reason wishes
      not to circulate it just yet. All of us understand that reasoning. I
      for one will look forward to her book.

      Jim

      --
      D. Jim West