[crosstalk2] Re: H_Jesus crosstalk2

  • Jon Peter
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 1999
      Jim West, I want to acknowledge your effort to solve Xtalk problems back in
      April, when you took the initiative to start a new list . You turned out to
      be way ahead of the curve. The rest of us are only now catching up.

      Under the circumstances, I don't think anyone can fault you for volunteering
      to serve as moderator. Rather, you deserve our thanks for your commendable
      motives.

      Regards,

      Jon

      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/crosstalk2