OT? Fwd: - "Biblical literacy courses on the rise"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 10:22 PM
      This article was promoted by the Council for Exceptional Children under the
      headline,
      "Biblical literacy courses on the rise"
      I guess it depends on what you mean by "Biblical Literacy"!
      The original article is accompanied by several photos with long captions.
      To see the original, it's
      online at:
      <http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/education/stories/050105dntexodessa.62beb225.html>http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/education/stories/050105dntexodessa.62beb225.html
      Registration is free.